Activities and Events
No matter what type of activities you enjoy, you will be sure to find it available at Pinewood Terrace.
There is a diverse weekly activities schedule to choose from and if you don't find something on the list that you enjoy and would like to do, all you have to do is ask us and we'll do our best to meet your request.
Some examples of activities include:
- Exercise group
- Knitting group
- Nature walks
- Ice cream socials
- Singing and musical presentations
- Bus trips
- Lunch outings to favorite restaurants
- Movies and popcorn
- Card and board games
- Library Services
- Arts and crafts
- Family banquets
- Pet therapy
- Religious studies
You are always encouraged to bring new ideas via a Resident Council that is held monthly to provide you with the opportunity to voice ideas or suggestions.
Pinewood Terrace is also very proud of its many annual holiday celebrations and traditions that include:
- Annual Spring Tea
- St. Patrick's Day "Green Pancakes"
- Summer Hula Party
- Foliage "Leaf Peeping" rides
- Trips to the Farmington Fair Grounds due to its close proximity
- Christmas decoration rides
- And our poignant December "Angel Tree Ceremony" in which we remember those family members who have passed on during the year.